Offers are already being accepted for the 2019 edition of this conference.
Presenting is an excellent way to promote awareness to your organisation's achievements and to enhance your own professional stature in the industry.
Presenters are exempt from the conference admission fee and are invited at the organisers’ expense to the official Conference Dinner.
Below is an initial list of possible subjects. It is not meant to be either comprehensive or prescriptive, but rather to serve as a trigger for your own interests and
- Market trends and developments;
- Sustainability issues, such as environment protection, recycling, down-gauging, extended /repeated use, reduction of energy inputs, bio-sourced materials,
- Case studies (for example development of solutions to specific market/customer needs);
- Substitution of traditional materials (glass, metal, cardboard) with plastic bottles and containers;
- 'Intelligent' plastic bottles and containers;
- Innovative applications of blow moulding in consumer or industrial packaging;
- Innovative use of blow moulding in non-packaging applications (fuel and storage tanks, machinery, toys, etc.);
- Trends in filling techniques and shelf-life extension technologies – and their influence on container design and properties;
- Bottles/containers with improved functionality and properties: grip, aesthetics, barrier properties, chemical resistance, temperature resistance, (cold) impact
resistance, top load, ESCR, etc.
- Innovations in materials and additives;
- Improvements/trends in product design;
- Functional and decorative developments in bottles/containers: labels, printing, caps & closures, dispensers and dosage metering, handles & grip improvement,
- Trends in brand creation and management – and their consequences in terms of packaging design and properties;
- Developments in testing, quality assurance, regulation, standardisation, customer requirements;
- Developments in packaging regulation and their consequences for the industry;
- Innovations in machinery and process;
- Any other blow moulding-related subject.
Presentations should last circa 25 minutes and are usually delivered in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Please use the form below. Alternatively, please e-mail the information to Mr. Noru Tsalic at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call +44 7702 784 375 for any questions.
To be considered, please submit your offer(s) as soon as possible. Offers should include the identity and
affiliation of the presenter, the paper title and a short abstract (typically 3-5 lines of text).
Please do not send presentations at this stage. If
your paper is accepted, the actual presentation will be needed by 17 May 2019.
Please take a moment to read our Privacy Statement.
We will acknowledge receipt of your offer by e-mail .
If you have not received an acknowledgement within 24 hours, please contact us by phone or e-mail.